You know you’re a bad blogger when…
1.You make delicious vegan breakfast burritos and gobble them up before even thinking about snapping a photo. Which is what happened Sunday morning. I guess I’ll just have to make them again ASAP?
2. In fact, you realize, taking photos of your food is no longer second nature. You’re not even sure where your camera is.
3.You can’t remember the last time you posted.
4.Upon checking, the last time you posted was over two months ago. (Seriously?)
5. On that note, your last post is titled, “Hello, Fall!” I think it’s safe to say that ship has sailed.
6. You failed to post on Thanksgiving, arguably the biggest foodie day of the year–despite making a really yummy sweet potato and kale gratin.
7. When attempting to brainstorm clever names for a post, you’re so out of practice that you keep coming up with pop song titles such as “Since You’ve Been Gone” or “Oops, I Did It Again.”
Sad. Really, really sad.
8. This forces you to consider the fact that maybe blogging isn’t for you. Then again, you kinda miss it. You’re not quite ready to throw in the towel.
9. You start to consider posting your first-ever “vlog” because it seems like less work than actually composing a post.
10. On second thought, a vlog would require you to make yourself look presentable for the World Wide Web. Nahh.
11.You’re shocked when a new reader subscribes. This is shortly followed by feeling guilty for tricking someone into a blog that is not really active. You feel an equal desire to both post something new immediately and to warn them to get out while they still can.
12.Your “Top 12″ list is not your best recipes of 2011, but rather the ways your blog has gone downhill. Ha.
My New Year’s resolution?
To blog somewhat more consistently.
What’s your resolution this year?